Wednesday, July 18, 2007

My Biking Routine

This is normally what it looks like for my ride every evening. (Chart is not to scale) Picture quality is not so good, so i will help your visualisation by some texts.

On the most left is my house.
"la la la la laa..."
"hmmm.. bukit sudah mari"
"GO! GO! GO!"
Going down the hill "yeay..."

After the U-turn point, heading back home..
"Oh, no! Not the climb."
"Gulp, legaa.. turun bukit"
"Not again!!"
Upon arriving home.. "Help me.. help me.."

So bola2api, who's chart is more canggih now??

3 comments:

bola2api said...

hah.. comel sungguh

EnAikAY said...

Jangan marah aa aini, aku cilok kau punya chart, then guna software "AutoHand" utk lukis gambar budak hitam naik beskal naik turun bukit sampai pengsan.. hahaha

[i] said...

hahaha, bagus la korang,.... aku jugak yg tak start2... keep it up boy