Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Bike - Day 10

Blog: Hi, how are you doing? How was your cycling today?

Me: Not bad, but not so good. I followed yesterday’s route, but this time I did slightly longer distance. I’m experimenting with my body to see how to conserve energy better while I’m climbing the rolling hills. Yesterday, I did few standing climbs and my thigh muscles were badly burnt out. Today, I decided to shift down to smaller gear and just do sitting climbs. I don’t know whether this is the best method, but at least today I felt better. But I still couldn’t increase my average speed so much.

Blog: Good to hear that. But, why do you look so restless and tense now? Are you worried about something? Are you tired?

Me: Yeah, tired a bit. I’m searching for something which I couldn’t find since 2 hours ago.

Blog: What is it? Maybe I can help you.

Me: I’m searching for ideas of what to write for today’s blog entry… hehehe

Result of Day 10 (Tuesday)
Distance: 20.5km
Time: 45 min
V Max.: 47.3km/h
V Ave.: 26.9km/h

Feeling tired today, off to bed now.

No comments: