Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Bike - Day 9

Cycling alone is bad enough, and having to face the headwind during cycling is even worse. I guess I have to learn to love the headwind as much as I love the tailwind, so that whenever I have to face the headwind my legs will enjoy the burning feeling.

As I wanted to step out from the office, I can see some black clouds out there. Hmm, this is good, no hot sun today. Then, when I saw the flags waving wildly in front of the office entrance I know I will be in trouble if I were to cycle today. The wind was quite strong. Anyway, I don’t want to loose to this small obstacle.

So, after analysing the wind direction I choose a totally different route this time so that I won’t get pancit awal-awal. It was fun to be able to keep an average speed of 30km/h, at least for the first half of the ride. But on the way back, man oh man… the headwind welcomed me. Macam dah takde alasan lain, headwind, headwind, headwind. Then I know I just have to forget about my plan to do some speed work today. By the way, I still managed to break my personal average speed record.

Result of Day 9 (Monday)
Distance: 18.6km
Time: 41 min
V Max.: 45.1km/h
V Ave.: 26.8km/h

Should I stop blogging and shift the energy from my fingers to my legs instead?
Think about it, if I can do blind typing very fast, can I do blind-cycling fast too?
I’d like to try it one day... hehehe.

1 comment:

fajar said...

Should I stop blogging <--- NO!!!