Monday, July 16, 2007

First Article

Hello World Wide Web!

I almost cannot believe myself that I’m writing this blog for the very first time. Remember when we were at school? The teacher would ask us to write an essay with the title “the pros and cons of A vs B”, e.g. staying in hostel vs. at home, etc. I’ve been thinking a lot about this kind of essay inside my mind, which holds the title “To blog vs. not-to-blog”. It’s been a few weeks of brain-crushing doing all sorts of analysis, comparisons & surveys, and looks like I’ve completed my essay. Yeay!

My main two hobbies are sports and observing human’s behaviour. One is the thing that I do to keep my body fit, while the other is to keep the most valuable organ one could have fit – the brain. Thus, this blog is created to provide a small space for me to write about these hobbies of mine, and perhaps any other things that may come across my mind.

To be honest, I’m not quite good at talking by myself one-directionally as writing a letter or doing this blog. I prefer to chat or talking thru the phone. However, I will try my best to imagine that you are smiling while reading this blog. At least, that makes me happy to blog more, I hope.

So, sit back and enjoy reading!

No comments: