Saturday, August 11, 2007

Run – Day 6

Everybody knows that today is Friday. But nobody knows how lazy I felt the whole day today, I mean lazy to do some training. In fact, after returning from work I was already on the bed ready to have a good evening nap, when suddenly the feeling of guilt for not doing any training came hardly knocking my head. Furthermore, yesterday I didn’t do any training.

So, I woke up with the laziest feeling ever, changed to my laziest running gear, lazily drove to the gym, lazily walked to the running track, and started to run lazy-mazy-ly.

But to my surprise, today I ran non-stop for 1.5miles (2.4km) in roughly 13minutes. Still slow, but never mind. Actually I had no plan whatsoever of how far I wanted to run, I just ran because I was lazy. Boleh percaya tak?

Not enough with that laziness on the running track, I went for a good 15minutes spinning. And since I was still feeling lazy and there was nothing much to do other than paddling, I started to count how many sweat droplets fell off from my chin, nose, temple and both arms. It was pretty fun to count the sweat drops. Haha, gilo apo? One, two, three… ninety, ninety one, ninety two.. and suddenly one old man walked in front of me and he being polite greeted me with a smile, “Hi, how are you doing today?”. After replying to his greeting, I lost my sweat droplet counts. Gosh, next time I should bring a calculator.

I should have gone home after doing the spinning, but for no reason I went back to the running track and ran again for another 0.5miles when at last I had to stop due to the side stitch.

Result of Run Day 6 (Friday)
Distance: 3.2km (2miles)
Time: 17min 58sec

Somehow I feel it takes longer for me to improve my running endurance and timing compared to cycling. My stopwatch rosak kot, itu pasal timing jadi slow.

Muka orang malas spinning tengah buat-buat terkejut ada candid camera

4 comments:

bola2api said...

hahaha POYO!!!! :P

EnAikAY said...

aini, tau takpe.. hehehe

bola2api said...

nanti aku amik gambo kat spin class gym aku lak ok..

EnAikAY said...

woiii.. hakcipta terpelihara laa.. mana boleh tiru style aku tonggek kat spinning class wei!! aku saman karangg....