Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Shout Responsibly

Latest picture of a happy man "poyo-ly" posing in front of a Hummer

Alhamdulillah… I’m so happy today. Somehow I managed to put a shoutbox on my blog. Before that I was struggling to think of an idea to write for tonight. Thanks to [i] for your advice!

I will be more than happy if any of you would like to say something through the shoutbox, or at the comments area as usual (easy to trace based on blog entry). You may either put your nicknames, actual names, or if you prefer you may be totally anonymous to me. Since all of you are grown up people, I assume you all know what is proper and what is not. Let’s make full use of this small little technology called shoutbox in a positive and harmony ways, okay. Thanks.

I'd love to read your comments, the more the merrier. It is fun!

Last but not least, Shout Responsibly.

p/s: Ahlan wa sahlan Ramadhan al-Mubaarak!

3 comments:

[web-mod] said...

apa dlm beg tu nik? suprise lucky draw kitorang ka?? hahaa

[web-mod] said...

encik enaikay, bleh tak saya amik gambar encik masuk dalam blog saya?? hehehe

EnAikAY said...

Encik [web mod],

1) Lucky draw tu korang kena tunggu at least when my blog is 1yr old. Tengah kumpul duit lagi ni utk beli hadiah.

2)Nak ambik gambar? Ambiklaa. Lepas tu jgn buat2 lupa nak masukkan duit to my bank account ye! hehehe