Thursday, February 4, 2010

Where Have I Been?


I've been a little bit sick and feverish few days ago. Not sure whether it was due to over training (I really don't think so) or I got the virus from somebody else. But, the weather has been a bit on the high side recently, I noticed. Maybe that's the reason.

I've been to Langkawi for a superb family weekend-get-away-vacation few weeks ago. It was marvelous.

I've been thinking too much on some other things, other than my upcoming marathons and other triathlons or adventure races this year.

I've been reading blogs (yes, your blogs!) as a mean to keep up with what's happening around among fellow friends, but have temporarily lost my own interest in updating my own (that's a bad sign, isn't it?).

I've been doing some little training here and there. 35km LSD run last Sunday, 28km LSD the week before, 20km-ish LSD the earlier week, with a few short runs in between during the weekdays - just as always, nothing big about it.

I've been to here and there, but it felt like I've been to no where.

I've been a little bit busy with work. Well, who doesn't?

"Mungkin saya boleh menjadi penternak labah-labah yang berjaya..."

13 comments:

kookykash said...

see you saturday!

ian yusof said...

I bet right after the PNM, you'll be charged up again. Don't hibernate from blogging too long, it's not good for the brain :)

See u this saturday.

Diket said...

L.O.A. bro. Good luck :)

EnAikAY said...

Kash,
InsyaAllah. Ready or not, I'll run.

Ian,
Ok, at least now i know blogging is good for the brain. Thanks.. hehehehe.

Shakhir,
Thanks for the LOA tips.

P/s: Let me know where u guys will be lepaking before the marathon ok! I'm still contemplating of running with my camera, but a group photo shoot with many other bloggers should be done.

iamsyah said...

kasi gegar putrajaya!

EnAikAY said...

Syah,
That is Shakhir's expertise. :)

Julin Julai said...

I thought I heard crickets here.

EnAikAY said...

Doc J,
Whoops.. ahahhaa.

Anonymous said...

Alaa.. ciannyer die. Jgn pk banyak2 sgt sayang. InsyaAllah mama yakin dengan kemampuan daddy.
Yup... another way to diagnose brain damage/degeneration patients... is to check whether or not he/she updates their blogs... need to update pathology lecture notes right a way.

EnAikAY said...

Thanks mama.
Yeah, semua orang patut tulis blog (supaya senang nak diagnose brain damage).. hohohoooo...

Anonymous said...

punya la i dok pikiaq apa benda tuh pnm..bunyi dah mcm pgl plaks..(putri gunung laydenx).hahah! c u guys saturday eve !!! :) im taking part too. but wont push it. 2all taking part, all thy best. julzi..

tolldoll said...

we all have a tight training schedule as is, blogging shouldn't be one of a 'have to do' thing as well. good luck running the PNM! i might be around since my dad decides to 'pirate' the run.

EnAikAY said...

Thanks MissJewelz,
And anyway, good luck to you too! U running the marathon?

Nadia,
Thanks.
Jaga2, bapak borek anak rintik tau... heheheh.