Friday, December 5, 2008

Short notes

Time is very jealous with me now, so here goes some short notes...

1) Did a little run of about 4.5km outside the office on Tuesday evening. Macam nak pecah dada! But, better than nothing. I've not been running for ages.

2) Cycling on Wednesday night was great with more than 25 cyclists turned up with their road or mountain bikes. I did 5 x 6km loops aje. Enough to provide a micro-amount of endurance training.

3) Went for swimming yesterday. Twitched a little bit on my swim drill and I noticed that I could swim more relax-ly. I did not count how many laps I did, but the total time for berenang + berendam is 1.5hrs. Ok lah..

4) This weekend, plan to go back hometown for Hari Raya Aidil Adha (or Hari Raya Haji), which means zero training on the weekend (again).

Ok, that's all I can write for now.

Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Adha. Maaf Zahir & Batin

No comments: