I'm in the midst of squeezing my head for any kind of idea of writing something on this blog. For all you want to know...
1) I never shaved my head bald. Never. And never have plans of doing so (except for haji or umrah lah).
2) I shaved my legs more than twice I guess. All in the spirit of becoming a triathlete (konon). And I'm going to do it again, next month.
3) Since I like to wear sleeveless tops during my training or racing, I guess I'm compelled to keep shaving my arm pits for not giving aches to others' eyes.
4) With the upcoming marathon in few days time, I'm not sure what kind of target I should set to myself. Just finish another marathon, or finish it strong and shave some more times to get another PB. I'm in no mood to race for the time being, to be frank.
5) Based on last weekend's plan, we were supposed to spend time being out of town (balik kampung). However, due to some unforseen health conditions that suddenly attacked my daughter and wife, the plan was shaved off. So, I just did a slow run on Sunday late morning, burning and toasting my skin from 8am to 11am. Straight from my doorsteep, towards Kiara park, 2 loops inside the park, continued towards Petronas Hartamas for refuelling, and straight back to my doorsteep the same way, minus the rounds in the park. 23km-ish done, solo (macam nak pengsan).
6) I think I'm kinda late to start my triathlon training regime. PD triathlon is approaching fast. But people say, better late than never. Lots of bad swimming habits need to be shaved off my subconcious mind as I noticed I was struggling once again in the pool. And I seriously need thousands time more the motivation to start clocking more mileage on the bike.
7) Some people say I look younger than my age. I thought that was because of me doing sports. It may be true. But it may also due to the side effect of me shaving my moustache and beard everyday. If I don't shave for a week, I look like I'm 38 years old or elder.
8) I think I'm the kind of person who have difficulties in accepting self weakness. If I can't shave off my previous timing even by a mere seconds, my mood will swing. I need to keep on reminding myself that, "I'll get there one day, if not today".
9) If I don't get to complete what I promised my customer today, I think he'll fly all the way from Qatar to shave my head bald. I'm not worried about that though. I'm worried if I have to stay back late to complete this one deadline job, I will miss the evening time that I need to train today. So, I need to get back to work now.
10) Actually, I didn't really know what else to write today other than just to let you know that I never shaved my head bald (can't remember when I was a baby though).