Thursday, April 30, 2009

Tagged again - Trivia

Months ago, I was tagged via the Facebook from Makcik Power to which I had no time to respond immediately. Today, as the last working day of the week (yeay, tomorrow is holiday!!!), I had this urge to do some blog updating.

The tag goes like this, enjoy!

Three names I go by:
1. Nik (the casual/normal call name I prefer people calling me)
2. Nik Fa (some friends from old school used to call me like this, as there were few other Nik(s))
3. EnAikAY (my ‘online’ name)

Three jobs I have had in my life:
1. Dish washer/cleaner (only for two days)
2. R&D Engineer
3. Mechanical/manufacturing engineer in Oil n Gas field
(Hmm, suddenly I feel like I’m updating my resume)

Three places I have lived:
1. Manchester, England, UK – 5 years
2. Tsuyama, Okayama, JAPAN – 1 year
3. Duncan, Oklahoma, USA – 9 months

Three TV shows that I watch:
1. Air Crash Investigation (from National Geographic channel)
2. How Do They Do It (from Discovery Channel)
3. Mega Structures (from National Geographic channel)

Three places I have been:
1. The Pyramid of Giza, Nile River & Alexandria, in Egypt
2. Disneyland Paris, France
3. Songkhla, Thailand

Three people that IM/email me regularly:
1. Work colleagues (for a very obvious reason of course – work!)
2. Some good friends from old school
3. Dr. Mercola (I don't know who you are but you such a die-hard spammer. Go away and stop sending me email laahhh!!!!!)

Three memorable movies:
1. Thunderbolt, starring Jackie Chan (for my interest in rally-style driving)
2. Rambo I, II, III & IV, starring Sylvester Stallone (I wish to have a body like him)
3. Pretty Woman, starring Richard Gere and Julia Roberts (Yes, I like to watch romantic-comedy)

Three people that text (sms) me regularly:
1. My wife
2. Triathletes friends here in JB
3. Maxis (Don’t you know that I’m not interested with all that SMS contests, huh?)

Three of my favorite foods:
1. Roasted lamb
2. Roasted chicken
3. Anything to do with chicken or lamb

Three of my favorite desserts:
1. Watermelon
2. Other fruits would be OK too
3. I’m not so fancy about dessets, so I can't think of anything else

Three things I would like to do (a.k.a. I can dream on!):
1. Pilot an aeroplane or helicopter
2. Drive a rally car/become a rally driver
3. Ironman Triathlon (Are you out of your mind Nik?)

Three things I am looking forward to:
1. Bring my family for holiday once in a while
2. More triathlon and marathon races
3. Digital SLR camera, HP Mini laptop and Nokia E63 handphone
(Gosh, if only I can afford them all)

2 comments:

Captain Zach said...

and the 4th name is BOSH!!

EnAikAY said...

Zed,
Hahahaha.. itu kes tersasul daaa...