Thursday, November 26, 2009

Cool Time Trial Video

Making full use of the nice (i.e. not raining) weather, I ran up and down the stairs at the stadium for three days consecutively. I now feel a little bit like a zombie, literally speaking. Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday – each day I hammered the stairs and tried to push myself a little bit further. Come to the third day, I even had to cancel my weekly night ride as I felt like not having any more energy in the legs to spin the crank.

It was not because of muscle soreness (glad that I didn’t have any until now), but it was just pure lethargy I guess. So, the next best thing to do is to rest as to let the muscle to re-gain its strength.

And for being a bit side-tracked into running more than cycling, I am seriously lacking in my cycling mileage (and swimming too). I needed some extra boost of motivation to get me going back again at cycling. Last night, I noticed there's already some spider webs on my bike. How bad it is.

Once upon a time, when I cycled 140km from Kg. Melayu Majidee, to Tg. Sedili.
I posted about it here.

I found this cool video on the net, enjoy!

[Avery Trace Cycling Classic - Part 3 (time trial/crazy bike mount testing) from Warren Kommers on Vimeo].

Yeah, I need to get back to cycling, soon.
I miss the long rides.
And one day I wish I can make a nice video of my cycling trips, or races.
Anybody wants to sponsor me a Contour HD camera?

No comments: