My Instagram

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

DNS

I signed up for it, and have put all my intentions to do it better than the last time.
It should occur every morning for a whole month, during Ramadhan especially.
I’ve been at it without any miss so far.

Until this morning, where I DNS for the first time.

I just hope the DNS incident this morning will treat me just fine for the remaining of today, so that I won’t end up DNF.

Foot note:
DNS – Did Not Sahur
DNF – Did Not Fast

P/s: This is maybe the after effect of over training at the gym last night. Phew, arms are still sore.
Hope I can still run tonight, as planned.

7 comments:

KOOKY KASH said...

LOL.

I also DNS

..::EnAikAY::.. said...

Hehehe..

deejay said...

Bro.. during school you also DNS what... hehehe
and you ASMOTT (Always Sleep Most Of The Time) hahaha

..::EnAikAY::.. said...

Eh, ye ke bro?
Aku lupa la.. hehe.

And i still ASMOTT nowadays...
"Good habit" is difficult to change.. hahaha.

Din said...

Demo DNS...

Kawe - LBDTT (lamo berdo'oh doh tok training)

Male luso ado oghe ajok berhungga di Kota Damansara lepah terawih...

Selamat bertraining

..::EnAikAY::.. said...

Dr Din,
Fuhh.. kawe tok tahu bahaso kelate pun buleh buat abbreviation gituh.. hahahaha. kelakar bin funny...

Hungga Din.. jange tok hungga!!!

Din said...

Bahaso Kelate 'pure' - takdok abbreviation.

Bahaso transformers jah hok buleh abbreviate gitu.

Ni nok berhungga ni!