Tuesday, May 26, 2009

No ECO for me

With a last minute unexpected hick-up that occured yesterday evening, I'm not going to participate in the first JB City Eco Challenge 2009 which is planned to be held this Sunday.

However, I'll be one of the officials/marshalls for the event, helping those friends who are the organizers/event managers. They have helped me before in triathlon sports, now it's time for me to pay them back.

Well, here are some highlights for the said event:

Race Date: Sunday, May 31 2009
Race Time: 0800 hours
Location: Race starts/finish is at Dataran Bandaraya JB
Categories: Elite (Men & Mix), Novice (Men & Mix)

The Race:
Elite: They first have to cycle with their MTBs for 10km (9km road, 1km offroad), and then kayak for 3km, and finally run for 12km.
Novice: Running for 12km with 'team activities' at 3 check points

For more info, feel free to contact Mr. Mahdhir Dale at 0127088173 or creativeemotions.events.gmail.com

A busy weekend for me this time. Busy helping others.

2 comments:

kookykash said...

Hey Nik, here's a thought since you are not participating in the ECO challenge:

Run Sundown.

I will be doing my long run with the Sundown route. Welcome to join me.

EnAikAY said...

Kash,
U'll be 'pirating' the run is it?
That plan sounds good, but I need to be the marshall for Eco challenge on Sunday early morning la.
I takut lepas i lari sundown tu, i terus 'down' kat atas katil sampai petang.. hehe.