Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Face Lift Completed

Phew, for once I felt like a hard core HTML programmer. As I was never a website designer, and I never took any formal web coding class, it took me about 4 hours to come up with the new face lift of this blog as what you can see now.

I used to have an ambition to become a programmer though. I think it's kinda cool to be able to create something (e.g. websites, games, you name it) just by typing on the keyboards.

It was not easy, but it was fun doing this and experimenting with some stuffs. Templates, feedburner, script, HTML, among other new things that I 'force-taught' myself within the previous 4 hours. This face lift is yet to be perfected, but as of now (it's already past midnight anyway), I guess this is good enough.

This was how this blog used to look like.

October is a special month for me because my birthday falls in it (coming soon). So, as a small gift and a token of appreciation from me to all of you who always come and visit this humble blog of mine, I present you...

The new face lift of EnAikAY blogspot!

I hope you like it.

I do. (*grin*)

P/s: Oh yeah, tell me what do you think about it ok. Thanks.

18 comments:

Che said...

not bad bro. first kash and now u.. i wanted to do some face lifting for my blog jugak lah.. haha..

Anonymous said...

ok ler tu.. eh, bila bday ek.. wink* wink*

Julin Julai said...

another one with a new layout..apekah ini trend terbaru yang saya telah ketinggalan? heh heh

EnAikAY said...

Daud - Yes, u can do it too. Cuba lah. Make sure u buat back-up dulu.

Anony - My b'day is coming soon. Hahaha.

Dr Julin - Ye, ini trend baru macam trend org beli baju raya la. Hehe.

iamsyah said...

oh Nik sudah tercabar dengan Kash, dan dengan ini mencabar orang lain jugak untuk mengupdate blog face yg lapuk...

syabbas bete

Anonymous said...

Took me the whole day!

EnAikAY said...

Syah - bukan tercabar, cuma rasa teruja dan rasa mahu cuba je.

EnAikAY said...

Haza - I almost screwed up my blog contents too. Few pictures went missing, haywire. And the hardest part was to force myself to do a quick crash course on HTML and RSS feeds and Javascript and, hmm apa lagi ek? Nasib baik ada Google.

Your's look nice too. Well done. It is a good start.

kookykash said...

cewah, berseri sey! nice2. I punya masih belum link properly. :(

EnAikAY said...

Kash, thanks for the inspiration!

Anonymous said...

Kash started the ball rolling.

Diket said...

Caya la bro. Blog nampak lebih mantap. Aku pun nak try jugak, hopefully I can survive the process :)

EnAikAY said...

Diket, cuba jgn tak cuba.
Belum cuba belum tau, sekali cuba hari-hari mau... :)

ian yusof said...

nik, why ler u capitalise all the alphabets in 'enaikay' .... that's your trademark. put it back on ... you are simplifying peoples' life here .... :)
-the devil's advocate-

princessren said...

boleh tahan... boleh tahan :)
my bday is in oct too :)

so happy bday to u :)

EnAikAY said...

Mary, thanks. I'm sure i can still learn many things about HTML and web design from u, can't i?
And thanks for visiting.

Err.. my b'day not yet lah.. coming soon.. very soon. But not yet (as of today).

Happy b'day (i mean, birth-MONTH) to you too! hihihi.

Abu Tasneem said...

assalamualaikum..cool, awesome job..ko start kat mana?

EnAikAY said...

Wa'alaikumussalam.
Thanks Kamal.
Start apa dekat mana? sorry aku tak paham soalan kau.